Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

marni madness

Thursday the Marni collection at H&M came out and as previously mentioned I wanted to get my hand on some of the pieces. So Thursday was also the day I got up at 3:50am in the name of fashion and try to order one or two items online from my wishlist. Because in the US H&M doesn't have an online store yet I tried the German H&M online store, hence getting up so early because the collection went on sale at 10am there. I got lucky and was able to order two dresses and get more sleep after. And I was not the only crazy person getting up that early, I had a friend keep me company via text messages, she also chronicled our experience on her blog. My order is already on the way to my parents and hopefully reach me in early April. Honestly this was the craziest thing I've ever done for a piece of clothing. Was anybody brave enough to get in line at a store?

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Ah the things we do for fashion. Congrats on the loot- the dresses have such fun patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say, "the things we do for fashion!" but someone beat me to it! :) Seriously, though, that's dedication! And it paid off because those two dresses are adorable. I'm so frustrated that H&M doesn't have an online store for the states. Still. Zara finally got one, too. I haven't been to either of the H&Ms near me in a few days (feels like longer!) so I think I missed the "Marni Madness" (way better than "March madness"). I might have to make a special trip, though. I love those prints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the prints too. Glad that I was able to restrict myself to two pieces. Now I can't wait to hold them in my hand and try them on. Hopefully they fit and I like them in person as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on scoring those two pretty dresses. Well, if you were going to get up early for any collaboration, this was a good choice. All the prints and pieces are fantastic. What a nice way to welcome spring. I think it's fun that you had a partner to share the adventure. Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...