Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

happy halloween

Happy Halloween! I am not that big of a fan of Halloween decorating but in the fall I like having pumpkins on my front steps and this year I added some Halloween decor that I found at the Dollar Tree. Those stores are usually a treasure trove when it comes to buying cheap items to decorate for the holidays. The crow already lost some feathers, I think a neighborhood cat thought it was real and tried to wrestle with it. One morning our stoop was covered in black feathers and on top of that a bird pooped on the crow as well. At least I took the photos before this happened. Are you guys going all out with decorating for Halloween or are you not even acknowledge it? Whatever your plans are for today/tonight, have fun!



3 comments:

  1. Your orange door is perfect for Halloween - Happiest of Halloweens to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah that poor crow! Being beaten up without a way to defend itself. Happy Halloween, Nina! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea! i am going to remember this for next year. i actually don't love carving pumpkins so i really, really like this. i completely failed at decorating this year, yesterday i got one thing out from storage but i think i ended up leaving it in there after all. oops. happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...