Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

front door plans derailed

Today I wanted to present you our new and improved front area but our plans to paint the front door got derailed...Once I unscrewed the kick plate I realized that there is way too much rust underneath and we better get a new door.

This is how our front door is looking right now...I already caulked around the windows, took down the old numbers and stuck them to the mailbox with tape on Friday. The only thing I did to the front is switch the light fixture. Before mounting the fixture it got a couple of coats of black spray paint because we didn't like the white faux antiqued finish.

We were still very busy all weekend though. Will show you more soon...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...