Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

week five

Another week just flew by...

Tuesday I went to see Sleep No More a play like I've never seen before. Loved the whole idea, the setting and the mood but have to admit I couldn't quite catch up on the story. The audience can wander around an abandoned hotel and stumbles across the actors and then can choose to follow them as they make their way around the hotel. At first I thought it might be too scary for me especially with the masks that the audience is wearing. In the distance some people looked like Michael Myers but as you can see in the picture below I look more like a duck...Duckface alert ;)

The weekend I spent at a friends house in upstate NY with group of friends. Lots of good eating and snowboarding although we haven't gotten any 'real' snow yet.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1. McKittrick Hotel 2. me in my Bauta mask 3. & 4. ABC Carpet and Home (carpet and a backlit sidetable) 5. & 6. enjoying some cookies by the fireplace 7. & 8. snowboarding

4 comments:

  1. Great images, as always, Nina! No 2 makes Sleep No More seem even scarier (although, I will admit, part of is fascinated)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Santa! I can highly recommend Sleep No More. In fact I'm thinking about going again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The interactive theater is way cool, if it wouldn't be so pricey I would really like to go, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theater and wimter sports - sounds like my kind of fun :) Great pictures!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...