Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

week twenty

Can you believe that next Monday is already Memorial Day? And then the summer season officially begins...

Last week felt so short again, I can't remember what I kept myself busy with but I felt pretty busy. I started a little freelance drafting job, my first one in years. Yay! P and I spent the weekend at a friends place on the Jersey Shore and went to the Bamboozle Festival in Asbury Park both days. Saturday we had great weather and hanging out at the beach was a lot of fun. On Sunday we had a sunny morning but by the time we arrived at the festival grounds it had gotten cloudy and windy. I had to put on all my layers but was still cold, so I bought a hoodie for myself. There were lots of booths on the festival grounds that either sold band merchandise or clothes from small independent labels. The hoodie I got is from this label, unfortunately I couldn't find it on their website. It kept me warm and looks cute too! 

The temporary tattoo I got at the last Apartment therapy design Evening where Tina Roth Eisenberg (swiss miss) spoke and everybody got a little bag full of tattlys one of her latest endeavors. I chose this one because I want to focus more on being happy and not dwell on the things that drag me down..


4 comments:

  1. I love the tattoos from tattlys and have been thinking of getting some for my sister and me. I can't believe it's already Memorial Day as well - this year is just flying by

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am in denial that summer is almost here (june around the corner), seems like spring flew by. I know EXCATLY what u mean with being busy and feeling the I can't remember' what kept me soo busy kind of busy. OMG .. I thought the tattoo was real. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha Ada! It's a temporary tattoo ;) The spot would be great for a real one though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This year seems to flying by even faster than usual. Looks a great time down at the shore. And is that a kitty at your doorstep??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...